Do your ever feel like you need to EAT AND RUN? That’s me most mornings. Honestly? I think you need me and these breakfast pops in your life. Why do you need me? Because I’m going to show you how easy these are to make.
Now, if you’re taking these in the car with you need to proceed with caution …..the granola is going to fly off the pop and end up between the drivers seat and the console. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- 4 strawberries halved
- ¼ cup sugar (or honey)
- 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
- ¼ to ½ cup milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
- ¾ cups granola
- Extra honey for dipping
- Prepare your ice pops molds by pushing a ½ strawberry into each mold
- Mix yogurt, milk and honey together
- Pour into molds almost to the top
- Place a Popsicle stick in each mold
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours
- Run under warm water to loosen the pop
- Dip into honey and then into granola
- Serve immediately or store in freezer until ready to serve!