The truth is, it’s not my fault.
Today I received a belated gift from my boss and his lovely wife that I am head over heels for.
Check out this Mackenzie Childs plate they gave me!!!!!
I literally ran home from work today to make something specifically to showcase on this beauty.
Hmmmmm……I kept it as simply beautiful as possible.
Just a few ingredients and boom…..this is what transpired.
And now the collection begins….
- 2 cups fresh blackberries, washed
- ¼ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- fresh basil leaves
- sliced almonds, for garnish
- sriracha dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoons sriracha mayo
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt, to taste
- Plate blackberries and crumble goat cheese over them
- whisk salad dressing ingredients
- sprinkle nuts over blackberries and garnish with basil leaves
- drizzle with dressing and serve