I truly believe that I have the best mom in the world. My mom, as you know, has been my inspiration for cooking and baking since I was a small child. She allowed me to roam free in her kitchen, make a mess and learn to cook with my eyes instead of measuring cups. Her recipes are made with a pinch of this and that, but her main ingredient is L.O.V.E.
She turns 95 this November and guess what? She still has her hand in the pot to stir up some goodness. I know she will be reading this blog (as she does every time I post) and most likely giving me her critique of the photos and content, with her incredible sense of humour. She makes me smile each and every day and I love her beyond the galaxies.
That’s one of the reasons why I chose to partner with Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada for this special simply beautiful giveaway for Mother’s Day.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada recently launched a new crystal glassware line called the Prédicat Collection. The new glassware line includes a 6 – piece set of Champagne glasses valued at $140. One special Mom is going to receive this fabulous gift.
- Follow @simplybeautifuleating & @zwilling_ca on Instagram
- Leave a comment on the Instagram Post – on either feed
- Describe your mom in one sentence please.
The contest runs from Monday May 2nd through Sunday May 8th (Mother’s Day)
Winner will be announced on the Instagram post May 9, 2016.
It’s a little sweet with a zing of sour.
It’s the Simply Beautiful Sour Lemon Pink Mimosa.
- 1 part lemonade (freshly made or frozen from concentrate)
- 1 part pink Moscato wine or champagne
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 part orange juice
- In a large pitcher with a lid, mix equal parts of lemonade, champagne, juice of 1 lemon and orange juice. Mix, serve in champagne glasses and garnish as desired.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!
*Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada will select a winner at random and must be a resident of Canada, excluding the province of Quebec.
Disclaimer: Product for the post was provided by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada but all thoughts and opinions are my own.