I’m so excited right now I can hardly wait to share this recipe and post with you.
I’ve been a Patak’s fan for so many years, this partnership is absolutely a perfect fit for me!
One of the main reasons I love Patak’s? It’s Indian food made easy, and you can enjoy the tastes and flavours of restaurant quality fare in the comfort of your own home.
When using Patak’s 3 step recipe components, you can literally make an amazingly exotic flavoured meal in under 30 minutes. Yes, 30 minutes! Perfect for a quick meal at the end of a busy work week or weekend.
I LOVE the ease of buying Patak’s new 3 Step Meal Kit which includes everything you need (except the meat and/or vegetables) to create your Indian inspired dish.
Step 1: an aromatic and fragrant compilation of whole spices
Step 2: a beautiful spice paste for depth of flavour
Step 3: a flavourful base sauce to finish off the curry
Easy as 1, 2, 3? You bet it is.
I chose the Patak’s 3 Step Korma Meal kit and added chicken breast and a blend of seasonal vegetables to marry with the delicate but rich sauce that’s flavoured with hints of star anise, cardamom and coconut. An authentic Indian curry in 3 simple steps? Yes please!
This has to be one of my all-time favourite dishes to order at a restaurant but Patak’s made it very simple for me to whip this up for just the two of us or for a crowd.
I’m looking at these photos and getting VERY hungry. Might just have to pull out another Patak’s 3 Step Meal Kit and make this again tonight.
A little taste of India, right in your very own kitchen. Enjoy your meal!
अपने भोजन का आनंद लें
Apanē bhōjana kā ānanda lēṁ
- 1Patak's 3 Step Korma Meal Kit
- 300g boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ cup green peas
- ½ small red onion slices
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup frozen okra, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 50 ml water
- Sliced almonds & golden raisins for garnish.
- Gently fry the whole spices in 1 tablespoon of oil for 20 seconds.
- Add the Patak’s Spice Paste along with the water and gently fry until the water has almost evaporated. Then add your chicken and vegetables and fry until the chicken is seared.
- Stir in the Base sauce and simmer for 15 minutes or until the meat is fully cooked through and vegetables have softened. Garnish as desired with sliced almonds and raisins.
*disclaimer – this post was sponsored by Patak’s but all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep Simply Beautiful Eating in the kitchen.