This post is pretty much all about who I am….fun, bright, whimsical and full of stolen flowers. Okay maybe not “stolen” but “borrowed” is a better word. My neighbour knows all about my flower antics. She has witnessed me climbing trees and lurking around the park. What I really noticed lately is people are actually offering their flower gardens to me. That’s really nice eh? I think I may take advantage of their kindness and suggest that I accompany them to the local nursery so that I can choose what FOLIAGE I LIKE to STEAL.
It was actually quite warm this weekend and warm calls for cool snacks. Tropical – Sweet – Beautiful – Treats …..here’s my version of @marthastewart ‘s ice pops that will refresh your palate and make you smile.
- 1 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- ¾ cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 tbls honey or agave
- Optional edible flowers
- Purée ingredients in blender and fill ice pop molds.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Note- if using edible flowers place inside molds first then fill with purée.