These HOT HONEY WINGS are cooked to perfection in the air fryer before being tossed in the BEST sweet and spicy sauce. This easy recipe takes just 30 minutes until you set them on your table and yield the crispiest, juiciest, flavor packed wings every time.
I’m totally obsessed with how perfectly crispy these wings are on the outside, and tender and juicy on the inside. The key is to cook them at the right temperature for the right amount of time and they are guaranteed to come out perfect every time.
But the air fryer isn’t all that makes these chicken wings next level. What really elevates these wings is the delicious sticky sauce. Permission to lick your fingers afterwards granted.These Hot Honey Wings are the perfect, main course, party appetizer or game-day food. And speaking of Game Day, who are you rooting for on Super Bowl Sunday? I’m going to cheering for the half time show and the food.
- 8 drums + 8 flats (16 pieces in total) - dried well with paper towel
- The coating
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sticky Hot Honey sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons organic or regular honey
- 2 tablespoons hot honey (you can use Trader Joes or Mikes)
- In a mixing bowl, add seasonings and paste. Mix well. Then add chicken, toss to coat and cover. Leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Arrange the wings in the air fryer, cook for 20 mins at 400F.
- Flip all the wings. Cook for another 10 mins until they’re brown & crispy.
- While wings are air frying for the last few minutes, Heat a frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter then add in garlic. Stir until fragrant about 20 seconds.
- Stir in honey and hot honey Combine and remove from heat.
- Remove wings and place in a moving bowl. Pour the hot honey sauce over the chicken and toss well. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Serve hot and enjoy! Watch how to make them here -> REEL