I don’t like this one bit. It’s almost the end of August and yesterday I actually had put a sweater on over my tank top. Ugh.
I love the sweltering hot days.
I love when we can dine outside.
I love lying outside under a tree and reading my favorite books.
I LOVE SUMMER.
I also love making ice pops otherwise known as Popsicles
I had an abundance of leftover fruit from a bbq we made last weekend so instead of tossing it out I gave it one last whirl in the blender to make these awesome ice treats
I know some of you live in warm countries all year long….can I come visit? I promise to make these for you while I’m your houseguest.
You may just have trouble getting rid of me.
- 4 cups of fruit, I used watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, raspberry & mango
- 1 tbls freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbls honey or agave
- Coat fruit with lime juice and honey.
- Blend separately or together and fill ice pop molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.