My recipe for Buttery Garlic Baked Crossaints with Turkey and Havarti are perfect for an easy meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I used freshly baked croissants, creamy havarti cheese slices, smoked turkey, sweet jelly, honey mustard and microgreens.
Have you ever made your own croissants? Me neither. Do I want to? What for?
Croissants make any sandwich look elegant. Don’t have croissants? You can use any soft roll with this recipe, it just won’t look as FAHNsayyy. And go big or go home with the size the of the croissant. It’s hearty or bust with these.
These turkey and cheese croissants and super quick to make. The secret is that you assemble the sandwiches and then bake them in the oven for a few minutes. Putting them in the oven makes the croissant really flaky and it melts the cheese. There is definitely something wrong with you if you don’t get excited about the ooey-gooeyness of melted cheese.
Um. Just look at these.
This is truly the ultimate croissandwich I know everyone will love.
- 4 large croissants,sliced
- 8 slices creamy havarti cheese
- 4 tsps apricot jelly or jam
- 4 tsps honey mustard
- ½ cup microgreens
- 2 tbls melted garlic butter
- EVERYTHING BAGEL SEASONING
- DRIZZLE OF HONEY
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On one half of each slice croissant spread a teaspoon of jelly or jam. On the remaining half spread a teaspoon of honey mustard. Top one of the halves with two slices of Armstrong Creamy Havarti and top the other half with four slices of turkey. Divide the microgreens over each of the croissant halves. Close the sandwich and brush the tops with melted garlic butter, sprinkle with everything bagel spice then drizzle with honey. Place the croissants on a baking sheet and place into oven for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.